Shavon S. W. Johnson
A passionate Certified Lactation Educator offering you lactation education, counseling and support.
What Do I Provide?
• Home visits
• Non-biased information, encouragement, support, counseling and education,
• Support and counseling from preconception to the weaning stage,
• Evidenced based information on breastfeeding and lactation,
• Culturally sensitive breastfeeding and lactation education,
• Referrals offered upon my observation unveiling situations that are out of my scope of practice.
• Poor LATCH
• Expression of breastmilk
• Maternal/Infant Challenges
• Breastfeeding positions
• Successful starts
• Low milk supply
• Over milk supply
• Sleepy babies
• Special breastfeeding situations
• Flat/Inverted nipples
• Support for partners
• And more….
• $150.00 up to 3 hours; $50.00 for each additional hour
o Home visit fee, plus helping mom with breastfeeding
**Packages will be offered in the near future based on clients need**
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
CLE Certification Number: 10-201705, expires October 10, 2020