Cady S Mcvay
Services Offered: Antepartum doula, Breastfeeding Support, Labor Support, Lactation Consultant, Postpartum Support, Remote Support/Virtual Classes, Trained Labor Doula
Certifications: Certified Labor Doula
Location: Brooklyn NY United States
Cady McVay is a full spectrum doula, lactation counselor, fertility awareness educator, and yoga coach living in and serving the NYC community. She believes that every pregnancy is a unique experience, and her goal is to empower women by truly listening to their needs and advocating for the individualized support they deserve.
She is deeply passionate about women’s health and wellness, and aims to equip her clients with the tools they need to build a stronger, more loving relationship with themselves – both mind and body. She strives to provide continual and compassionate support, with an emphasis on evidence-based information, mindfulness, and empowerment.
LGBTQIA+ inclusive & experienced in supporting single parents
- Free consultation
- Unlimited phone/text/email support
- Up to 3 prenatal meetings to determine your birth goals, review the physiology of childbirth, and determine the ways that I can best support you
- 24/7 on-call support from 37 weeks until delivery
- Continual physical and emotional support throughout your labor and birth until a few hours after the baby is born
- Lactation/Feeding education and support
- 1, 3-hour postpartum visit
- Sliding scale & additional postpartum support options available
I look forward to meeting you and your new human 🙂